It has been a crazy month. We were exhausted before we even hit the road for that 1343 mile journey across Texas (409 miles), New Mexico (503), Arizona (38), and Utah (393). Staying at Mom and Dad's the past 10 days for Christmas has had its moments and joys of course, but we are happy to have the keys to our new place. Our situation is weird, but I have the bar loan (thanks Jim) that allowed me to pay the deposit, 1st & last month's rent, and we got 1 month free for signing the lease, so we are in to our new house in Sandy (as soon as I can get a truck and move the stuff) and have some time to get things rolling forward
Our phone will be on 1-3-07, it is 801-601-8308
Our address is 9065 S, 260 East, Sandy, UT 84070
I am glad because I have 15 big books and a few more 3 inch binders of papers to start acquainting myself with for this fun little test in 62 days. I start Bar Review course at the U, 6 days a week, next Tuesday, and Benjamin continues 1st Grade at Sandy Elementary then as well.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, welcome to the neighborhood! I hope you and your family really enjoy the new house and the area, and let me know if you need to know where the closest (anything) is!
That Macey's and the Sweet Tomatoes are all we know really in the area. You'll have to point us to that dollar theater.
I think we're about 5 miles away- different stakes and districts and all in Utah- but we'll probably become regular customers of Kyra's babysitting enterprise down the line.
Thanks for hosting Christmas an thanks for the CD, we watched for an hour and a half on Christmas night only to have Grumpa Doug tell us to go to bed before we finished disk 1.
Post a Comment