Tuesday, December 12, 2006



What a crazy week this is for us. Brittany took her last college test yesterday, her Psychopharmacology Professor had a fit and threw papers at the class. He is the head of the Psych Department and needs a psychologist, I think.

I am taking my last law school exam in a couple hours.

We went to the Fort Worth 3rd Ward for the last time on Sunday, which was really sad because we have been in the ward for over 2 1/2 years and know a lot of people really well.

We have been packing and cleaning, packing and cleaning. It is a big move because not only is it 1500 miles away, but we may not be coming back to Fort Worth... ever. We will definitely come back to Texas, maybe even annually, but I don't see any reason why we'd come back to Fort Worth. So that is really sad. Especially because for much of the time we were here we thought it would be our permanent place. I just think of how we left Northern California over 5 years ago and haven't been back yet.

I know that kids don't keep in touch with friends when they move, and so the kids school and church friends will be goodbye to for good. Closing the chapter totally. SAD :(

Brittany's Mom came in last night, took us out to eat at Pappadeux, and took Brittany to get her hair dyed again this morning (For those of you who don't know, Brittany has been a fake blonde for months now, it looks great, just forewarning you).

Benjamin is starring as a wise man in the school Christmas play tonight (they TOTALLY don't do the separation of church and state in Texas, at all). Tomorrow Leah leaves and Jim flies in, Thursday we pick up the 24' moving truck and tow dolly, Thursday night the Elders come help us load, Friday is my graduation, Friday night Brittany's aunt Carolyn from Sugar Land will be taking us all out to dinner, Saturday her aunt Kathy will be in from Austin, Saturday is Brittany's graduation, Sunday morning Jim, Benjamin, & Grant fly to Utah and Brittany and I drive to Gallup, New Mexico.

Oh, and it looks like snow is forecast for Monday, when we should be driving across a little of Arizona and a lot of Southern Utah.

As soon as I catch my breathe, I'm going to go back to studying.

No comments:

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute