I don’t write to people whom I assume agree with me. I don’t write with the assumption my readers are nodding their heads. - Peggy Noonan
Friday, April 13, 2007
Stupid fricking lawn mowers... not starting...stupid cord.....and I don't care too much for the darn gas cans that spill gas everywhere... I feel like Joe Pesci in 'Home Alone' running around after Kevin hit him in the head with a brick... frickafudgeagrrrrrfetcharrrr
I found a man who could help me- a neighbor who does something productive for a living and isn't a parasite on society- and he got it going. The grass is so high and it keeps dying, but at least its progress.
2 comments:
Well, it IS Friday the 13th.....
I found a man who could help me- a neighbor who does something productive for a living and isn't a parasite on society- and he got it going. The grass is so high and it keeps dying, but at least its progress.
Post a Comment