Tuesday, May 15, 2007



Today was Brittany's 2nd day at Westminster, she is in the Master of Arts in Teaching program there. In 12 months she will have her Master's Degree and her student teaching done and she will be all licensed and ready to go as a K-3 teacher. They need teachers really bad, and teachers with a MA are on a higher pay scale by about $5000 a year. Utah is transitioning from 1/2 day to full day Kindergarten, and the Deseret News is constantly running articles on how badly they need teachers and will continue to offer incentives (like $15,000 for a house down payment) and the like. We are excited about it.

Grant will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall, which makes me feel old.

There will continue to be lots of dog pictures, what can I say? I am in love with her.

1 comment:

Utahdoula said...

I want a guest post from Brittany herself musing about being back at school only months after she thought she was done!

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute