We finally went on a camping trip yesterday, we left after Benjamin got out of school at 1:15 and drove the 135 miles up to Bear Lake.
Logan Canyon, which I guess is between Bear Lake and Logan, the path cut by the Logan River, is gorgeous. We stopped and got some pictures along the dam along the way.
We set up our tent- Brittany helped me do it right the 2nd time, and then we went to Garden City to a barbecue restaurant for dinner. We went on a hay ride and walked along the lake, which was hard to find access to, we actually went across the Idaho border for second looking for a way down to the water.
We built a fire (Brittany went and got lighter fluid and long matches while I dd it the right way until she got back) and made smores, and I brought the telescope and laptop and we had incredible sights of the stars, and then slept not so great, and got up shivering this morning and drove home.
Got home tired and happy to be home, turned on the a/c, and had a glorious email of "Tim, I have a big project for you if you're still available. I'll pay you $75 an hour on it." -Greg, Constantino Law Firm

1 comment:
Great news about the job! We did Bear Lake a few years ago and loved it. Next time you should take the boys through the cave. It's awesome.
Post a Comment