By popular demand....
My new job is great. I absolutely love the people I work with. My office is on the 3rd floor of a building on 5th South at 7th East, the Trolley Square tower is visible out the window. I can take the TRAX there and back, just trains, no buses, which is a lovely accident, and we get 50% off the passes. Most of yesterday was doing HR stuff- the benefits are fantastic and essentially free, I mean, we have the copays and all, but they deduct pennies from my check, and we all have medical, dental, life insurance, 30% off at our gym, etc., and the retirement pension plan is really good too, I'm planning on staying with the state in this role forever- at least until the greedy Legislature raids the schools' trust lands money.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds great! Some people I know from college run the PEHP health promotion programs, and they did some pretty fun stuff. I hope you get settled in and keep enjoying it!
Post a Comment