Day 3- Grant and I went to Moody Gardens in Galveston with Marcia and the younger cousins- two 5 year olds and two 3 year olds. There were dinosaurs and sharks and an acquarium and a 4D Theater. Brittany went to Schlliterbahn Waterpark with her cousin Davey and the 2 older cousins- Benjamin and Sophia.
We had dinner at a Greek Place, itwas great. Brittany and I are going to do Greece and Rome for our 10th and 12th aniversaries.
That night we drove to the Houston airport and stayed at a hotel right there.
Today we flew back. Very bumpy flight as we got into the SL Valley, a few 2-3 second sheer drops like a roller coaster, I was okay, Brittany and Benji a little freaked, Grant was laughing and cheering and flopping around in his seat and saying "Cool! Weee!!"

1 comment:
Sounds like a great trip!
Post a Comment