Friday, March 28, 2008

Missing Mom :(
While Brittany is in Cuernevaca, Mexico, these 8 days we boys are doing what we can to keep busy and have fun. I took them down to BYU Wednesday afternoon, they got Spiderwick Books at the camus bookstore, and we ate at the Cougareat and they got ice cream cones (well, I got one too, Reese's Pieces on top, mmmm mmm :) ).
That night I took them to a dollar movie in American Fork.
We have enjoyed the beginnings of Spring, every evening for an hour we go out walking the dog and enjoying the views, they ride their scooters and inevitably fall and scrape elbows and knees and cry but keep wanting to do it.
That is the dresser from IKEA that I got for Brittany and put together in a record hour and 45 minutes- the individual drawes are what takes so long, I think.
Arthur and me, both severely missing Brittany, have grown much closer, all the tuna I bought him seems to help.









No comments:

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute