Good Heavens!
John McCain is speaking on TV right now, and after praising Hillary Clinton for a while he certainly went on to give a pretty liberal speech- something about the government not keeping up with history (Buckley is rolling and rolling and rolling in his grave, believe me), not funding entitlement programs enough, not responding with basic competence to catastrophes, mismanaging Iraq, Americans are tired of this war, I mean... did he get confused by all the headlines today and think he too needs to submit a resume for the position of Obama's VP? It's almost enough to make someone get nostalgic for Romney. What I really want is a Bush 3rd term or the suddenly stand up comic Cheney, but what can you do? Wait for their VP choices and deide, I guess.
298-240 Obama in the Electoral College according to Intrade (and for 10 cents you can become the very first to bet on Obama to win Utah).

No comments:
Post a Comment