Grant- he broke his leg in LA. It was terrible, I was at a Dodgers game, got a cell phone message from Mom "Grant fell off a changing table, broke a sliding glass door on his head, there was blood, and he went in an ambulance to the hospital." That was all I knew for about a half hour as I called every ER in LA.
3 comments:
That is a cute picture!! I hate seeing the cast though. Its a painful reminder. Man he is a wild one,
I'm totally senile on this one--is it Grant? and what was with the cast?
Grant- he broke his leg in LA. It was terrible, I was at a Dodgers game, got a cell phone message from Mom "Grant fell off a changing table, broke a sliding glass door on his head, there was blood, and he went in an ambulance to the hospital."
That was all I knew for about a half hour as I called every ER in LA.
Post a Comment