
Yesterday I had a 3 hour Real Estate Transactions final and a 3 hour Oil & Gas final, quite boring actually. I am glad to be done with those 2.
So now we are gathering boxes, and everything is cardboard, just as Seinfeld described back in 1992
"When You're moving your whole world becomes boxes. That's all you think about is boxes. Boxes, where are there boxes? You just wander down the street going in and out of stores. Are there boxes here? Have you seen any boxes? I mean it's all you think about. You can't even talk to people because you can't concentrate. Shut up I'm looking for boxes. Just after a while you become like really into it you can smell them. You walk into a store. There's boxes here..."

1 comment:
When moving, it is always good to remember you can donate to charitable institutions.
Post a Comment