
So here's an update on my career search, as I anxiously await the bar in 20 days.
I have been contacted by a couple law firms both offering the same thing- about 15 hours a week to assist with research, $20 an hour, contract pay. I will be meeting with each by the end of the week I think. That will help carry me over as I wait for bar results, I won't be licensed as a lawyer until mid-May at the earliest anyway.
Funniest thing ever, I was contacted by the Bingham County DA's office in Blackfoot, Idaho. I hope for more than the $40-50K that DAs offices start with, and I'm not moving anyway. But that is funny. Also, some law firm in Henderson, Nevada found me through the BYU Law Career Office, and they pay $80-90K for lawyers, but I am not going to bother going down to Las Vegas to interview, we aren't going there.

No comments:
Post a Comment