Saturday, January 27, 2007

We are taking the boys to the Clark Planetarium today, and I couldn't be happier about it. We need to get Grant out to do something, I feel bad because we couldn't get him in Pre-K here, and so he is just home until he starts Kindergarten in the Fall. With the snow on the ground and highs below freezing every day it is really tough to get him out to do stuff.
Brittany has done some temp work and may finally have found a good long term job, it is through a temp agency but they are sending her out to do Human Resources work at a tech firm in Magna. She starts there 8-5 on Monday, and hopefully it will be a good match and she can work hard and well and get going full time.
I only have my nightly bar prep class for 2 more weeks, which is good because I despise it. I have 30 more days to prepare and then take the exam February 27-28. I won't find out if (ahem- THAT) I passed until the first week of May.

2 comments:

Utahdoula said...

You'll have to let me know how the boys liked it! Did you take Trax?

timdonaldson said...

The boys loved it. We could have taken TRAX, but we didn't because we took the kids over to a friend of Brittany's after who we swap babysitting with, and we went to game night at our ward. Busy day, but it was fantastic. The Digital Dome films of outer space were just awesome.

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute