Wednesday, January 17, 2007



I may have walked 32 days ago, but only today did my final grades actually post and confirm that I have in fact graduated from law school! Brittany's teachers had her grades in and she had the actually degree then and there. When I went through, I got a letter in 5 point type with 63 endnotes and plenty of express disclaimers.

But no more. My law school GPA finishes at 2.76, which is top half, maybe top third. Everything is strict bell curve with the median at 2.6 and a set standard deviation, and in some classes a B+ was the highest anyone got.

I spent 12 1/2 hours studying for the bar exam today, but my practice scores are already high enough to pass and hopefully they will only get higher. Nothing wrong with making assurance doubly sure.

No comments:

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute