Monday, July 30, 2007

This is actually the cutest story. Benjamin last week in the car whispered to Grant "I have a boy secret for you." Brittany overheard as she was driving and turned up her ears. "I'm going to marry Sophia, the one from Texas" Benji said. Of course Britt explained that Sophia is his cousin and Texas ain't Alabama, so no go on that, and Benji was livid that his Mom knew the boy secret.
Well, on Friday night I was going up and down the 4 stories of stairs and couldn't find Benji. I did finally here him whispering downstairs. I had to look around a few more minutes still, in the dark, back behind the stairs and under them, to see where the victorious hide and go seek couple had been off to. I couldn't even see them in front of me when I shot this picture, but the camera had the flash.

3 comments:

Utahdoula said...

Awwwwwww. Young love! How old is Sophia?

timdonaldson said...

I think she is 8 or 9

Utahdoula said...

Ahhh, an older woman!

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute