Monday, July 30, 2007

Davey is teaching Benjamin how to play the guitar here. He actually got it going fairly well, and I can't seem to get the video to load (Andrea help!) Davey got an art degree at TCU back in the 80s and has a lot of paintings up at the house, but he lives in Brooklyn now and owns an architecture company, I think. An artist who teaches, what better can be said about a fellow human?

1 comment:

Utahdoula said...

I uploaded the video I did to photobucket and then just linked to it from my blog. I don't think blogger will let you link in videos directly like they do with photos. Photobucket only let me do a tiny snippet, though. You try do webshots, YouTube, etc. to see if they let you do longer ones.

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute