Friday, August 10, 2007

The elevation up there in Suncrest is 6000 feet... so yes, Andrea, we will be spending $400 on snow tires and $200 on a snow blower, but it will be worth it. We can sit on our front porch and look out at Lone Peak and there are tons of trails overlooking Salt Lake Valley and Utah Valley to take Maisy Moo hiking on. We are so excited. We will technically be in Utah Valley, and the boys will go to school down in Highland and we will go to church over in Alpine. I really hope to buy the house in a couple years when Brittany is working as a teacher.




1 comment:

Sharla said...

Guys...the house is GORGEOUS! Congrats on finding such a great place with such a beautiful view. I would love to live in the mountains again! And you have so much space now...wow! I'm so glad things are going well for you. Love to all...Sharla

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute