Is it just me, or is Sunday night the hardest night of the week to sleep? I have always hard a hard time sleeping that night. Maybe it is because I know I have to wake up early again and transitioning from weekend mode (which of course is always a 3 day weekend now for me here in the land of Hunstman's goofy ideas) to work mode isn't easy.
I went to bed at 11 on Sunday night and actually fell asleep at 4:15 in the morning. That kind of thing never happens to me, but I got all tied up in the whole "I have to fall asleep NOW!" thing and totally lost the game mentally.
I managed the 10 hour workday on Monday just fine. But today, after a good 8 hours sleep last night- I have been dragging. I snoozed about 12 times and got in a little late, the whole deal.


1 comment:
Try taking 2 pain PM pills @ 8:30 PM Sunday night.
Post a Comment