Sunday, July 27, 2008


There are 126 Temples in Operation, with 16 more announced/ under construction. I have been to 16 of them (endowment sessions). How many have you been to?
Temples I Have Been to, By Dedication Date
1. Nauvoo, Illinois (1846/2002)
2. St George, Utah (1877)
3. Logan, Utah (1884)
4. Manti, Utah (1888)
5. Salt Lake, Utah (1893)
6. Mesa, Arizona (1927)
7. Idaho Falls, Idaho (1945)
8. Los Angeles, California (1956)
9. Ogden, Utah (1972)
10. Provo, Utah (1972)
11. Jordan River, Utah (1981)
12. Dallas, Texas (1984)
13. San Diego, California (1913)
14. Bountiful, Utah (1995)
15. Mt. Timpanogos, Utah (1996)
16. Redlands, California (2003)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim, All that and Reno, Oakland, Medford, San Antonio, Seattle & Portland, too. :) Mom

timdonaldson said...

So 22 for Mom, wow

Anonymous said...

Only 3 for me...Dallas, Washington DC and Nauvoo. Guess I have some catching up to do! :)

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute