Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Last Days of Summer Vacation

I have had the last two days off. We spent both in Heber City and Park City. (All the pictures are from today because only this morning did I admit defeat in finding the darn memory cards missing since the move 6 weeks ago- and I went- kicking and screaming, to waste money on replacing them). 
We had lunch at the train place in Heber City. I've been up there for a work lunch before but the kids had not, they loved it



There are a lot of cities with character and charm in the mountains of the West. Add Heber to the list of those I really like
Some kind of disgusting goo that came as a "toy" with lunch, the boys laughed so hard for so long at it
Historic Park City :)
The boys endured lots of back to school shopping, with a trip to the toy store promised as a reward, conditioned on behavior. Revoked and reinstated more often than Ricky Williams. 

I'm that tall. The mirror makes me look fat. 

Olympic Village, stumbled into out of curiosity. Benjamin is getting too cool for this stuff




There's a dude in mid air in the picture, click on it for a bigger version
The boys are on the far right




After a final stop at a 70-90% off Linens and Things sale, the kids run to the toy store

I said a small toy... but I'm so proud of you
It may say "Cowboy Lasso", but it IS an Indiana Jones bull whip, and he LOVES it, and though we may accidentally get struck a few times per hour, his joy is worth the scars
Jordanelle- Deer Creek Reservoir- Provo Canyon, all always so gorgeous, very nice these last few clear days

No comments:

You Have to Watch This!

And This

Not Bad Either

This is Cute