I interviewed for 4 jobs last week. I didn't get the lowest one on the totem pole, I learned this morning, but I just got a call and I did get the one that I wanted really badly, the one I wanted the most.
It is with the Department of Education downtown, doing Trustlands Management (lands that the state owns and uses the income from to supplement the schools budgets- about $24 million a year state wide). The title is Financial Manager, and a lot of it is investment decisions, sort of lobbying the legislature, that sort of thing I think. It will pay the bills and the benefits are great, and I think I will love the people that I am going to be working with.
No more interviews, job boards, resumes, etc.- I don't know what I am going to do with all the free time that will open up.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That is great news, Tim! When do you start?
I start on Monday, and I am thrilled.
Post a Comment